Thursday, February 25, 2010

Waiting......Waiting.....and More Waiting

Yes......we are still waiting for Jeremy. We are still waiting for the TA (travel acceptence). We can travel any time now. We're getting restless but God's timing is perfect.

We went shopping for some of his clothes! I walked into the baby clothing store and was almost abducted by the cuteness! They had such nice clothes. Anyway, at first my mom was just looking and picked out one thing, but then I took Julia with me and we went and looked around the whole store. I started picking out cute stuff I liked and soon I had a whole bunch of clothes in my hand. We got a lot of stuff. All of us were picking up cute stuff we liked and adding it to the bunch of clothes I was already holding (I wanted to be in charge of holding the clothes.....hehe). We had a little bit of trouble picking a size because we don't know Jeremy's size so it made it really difficult, but we mostly got 12 months and 18 months. When we were almost done shopping Julia came up to us and showed us a pair of the cutest baby glasses on the face of the planet! I almost died......literally :). On the arms of the glasses it said "Cutest Dude" with a monkey on it. (It matched the bathing suit we got him LOL.) We bought them, of course. Then we also got him a cute baseball cap and some shoes along with all the clothes.

Then we went home and showed my dad all the stuff. When we were done he just smiled and said "Jeremy is going to be a very well dressed kid." Yes, yes he is. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment