Tuesday, April 13, 2010

HERE WE COME CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we got word from AWAA that our TA (travel acceptance) should arrive at the adoption agency any day now. So that only means.......................................................................WE'RE GOING TO CHINA! They said we are going April 29th. We are so excited! My mom got a call yesterday morning a little after 10:00. My dad had just put the last nail into wall for the last picture in Jeremy's room and "voila!" the phone rang. Who was it? None other that AWAA (American World Adoption Agency)!

When I got out of school, my mom was late so I went into Ellie, my best friend's, car. We were waiting there and then I see my mom come up to the car. She opens the door, gets in, and says, "We're going to China!!!!!!" We were so excited! Ellie and I were screaming our heads off and I had to close the van door because it was so loud! Then all of a sudden Ellie started crying and then I started crying. I don't know if Camille was crying or not, but my mom started crying again. Happy tears!!!



When we get more info I will blog again. Now that Jeremy's room is done we can put his clothes away and then hopefully start packing really soon so we don't leave it for last minute! (His room is really cute!)

: )

2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for your family and praying we will still be going with you! I can just feel the excitement as I read your post! Post a picture of sweet Jeremy's room, I would love to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friends,

    Finally I found your blog, and am so excited to be able to follow your journey to China! It's wonderful to share our common bond. Your minds are going to be BLOWN as you experience in the flesh the spiritual reality of our Adoption! Many, many blessings on you as you press out into the realm of His heart at a deeper level!
    The H Fam - in Ch*na

    ReplyDelete