Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! We hope everyone had fun stuffing their faces with turkey and all the other great foods. Unfortunately my family was sick so we did not get to visit our family for the holiday, but I am just thankful for sitting on the couch and watching the parade with them. We had fun today and we just cooked our first turkey! It was quite adventurous. We did not get a full turkey only a breast.......but it still was adventurous trying to get it to cook. It took a LONG time. When we finally sat down to eat we had a table covered with food.

As we sat and ate my family and I shared what we were thankful for. We had alot to be thankful for and I am thankful for everyone being thankful. Hehe.......

Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment