Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

We've had a great Christmas so far. We got up and talked about the birth of the only and only Jesus Christ. Then we went and opened the presents. We all were really happy that we were all together for Christmas, but sad that our little Jeremy wasn't. : ( We were all a little disappointed but we can't wait 'til next Christmas when Jeremy will be with us.

Wednesday night we watched A Home for the Holidays. Oh my gosh. It was sad. I wasn't crying, but my eyes were watery. My mom was crying. All those kids in foster care need a home. It made me feel so grateful for the kind and loving parents I have. I pray one day those kids will be able to say the exact same thing.

Well have to go. Merry Christmas!!!! Wish you all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment