Monday, December 7, 2009

Rockefeller Center, New York City

On Friday, December 4, 2009 my family and I went to Times Sqaure and met friends of ours at Toys R US. They have adopted two girls from China and now are waiting for their 3rd. We have so much fun with their family. Their little girls who are 7 and 6 are so cute! We all get along so well and I love spending time with them. We went on the giant ferris wheel in the store and then went out to eat at this really good restaurant called Tony DiNapoli's. After that we went to go see the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree and then went to the American Girl Store and looked at the windows at Sacks Fifth Avenue. The tree was beautiful and huge as always and we took A LOT of pictures! Here are some of the pictures we took:


I wish I still could go on my Dad's shoulders.

Mommy and Daddy!!! (Janet and Jim)


This is me and my sis. Sister Power!
This is me and my sister in front of some lights that we passed by.


This is the beautiful tree that we went to see. It was so big and the lights were really pretty.

This is me and my family : )

This is the tree and the fountain on the skating rink. It was a nice view looking down at the skating rink and watching the people skate.

We also went to M&M's World. It was so fun!!!!

M&M's World had a lot of M&Ms in all different colors and everything.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had a nice time. We haven't taken Josh to the tree yet. Last year as we left the train station, a good samaritan gave us tickets to Madame Toussaud's Wax Museum. Lots of fun. Thank you Good Samaritan!

    ReplyDelete