Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Missing Jeremy

Lately we all have been looking at Jeremy's picture. He looks so precious and cute. Man......we miss him. We go up to his picture and kiss it and talk to it.......weird I know, but that's the Seacotts for you. I think my mom is the one that is the most restless. She always asks when he will come home. All our friends and family love him and seem a little restless too.

At least we are not alone. Our friend Debbie, who we met through adoption, is waiting for her third child. It has been awhile since they have been waiting and now they finally got a referral. We are very excited for them. The baby I think is 1 month younger than Jeremy and they are naming her Hannah. She also has a limb difference. I know they will be awesome friends.

........I already yelled at Daddy for saying that they should marry. He's to young!!!!!! (We were kidding don't worry. We're not going to marry him off.) He he.........

No comments:

Post a Comment