Thursday, January 14, 2010

Referral Acceptance!!! Here we come Jeremy!!!!

Yesterday we got our REFERRAL ACCEPTANCE!!!! They called when we were in the supermarket at 3:03 p.m. It was so hard to keep in our excitement. My moms face lit up and in a little while she was crying right then and there in the middle of the vegetable section in Stop & and Shop. When I got home I ran around screaming. LOL We are so excited. They said that we could be traveling in late March or early April. We are hoping that we will have him for his 1st birthday on March 10th. We are so thankful to Jesus for continuing to give us the money and the patience to wait for this little boy. Now he can finally be ours! Here are some pics of Jeremy that we can finally show you.












WE LOVE YOU JEREMY!!! Come home soon! We keep seeing God's faithfulness during this process and we know we will see it to the end and beyond!

4 comments:

  1. I am giddy with excitement for your family also! It looks like we may be traveling together. He is an absolute darling! I hope I get to meet him in person in just a few months. Praying God works out all of the details for both of us as we prepare to travel. There are so many thoughts and plans racing through my mind as I think of all the things we need to plan. Praise God we have the RA and now we trudge through the I800 stuff onto our TA!! Keep in touch!
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just finished looking at the new pictures of Jeremy....the boys think he is the cutest & Aidan actually said "I like it". We can not wait to meet him & I can not wait for Aidan to have a cousin his own age to play with!

    Jeremy is a very lucky little guy to have you & Julia as big sisters & your parents as his mom & dad. He will have much love in his life!

    All of our love...Jeannine, Bob, Gabriel, Julian & Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are soooooo cute! :) You are going to be a great big sister....with Julia's help of course. Can't wait to see Jeremy myself. I am soooooo excited for you guys!

    Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is sooo cute. We can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete