Saturday, May 8, 2010

Our last Day in Nanjing: May 6, 2010

May 6, 2010 was our last day in Nanjing. We went sightseeing out on a lake and some islands. It was really nice. Right when we had strted in a trip I was in a bad mood because I had woken up too late and was rushed to get ready. When we got there the other 2 families who went to Nanjing with us got their babies together for a picture with Jeremy. After the picture a old man marched up and just planted himself right in front of Jeremy and just started staring at him and his arm. Now, you must remember I was already really mad so I got really ticked off. I hestitated at first, but then I went up to the guy and came in front of him casually and just started staring him down. I must have looked really nasty because he gave me a little weak smile that said "Sorry...." and walked away quickly. After he left I felt confident and successlful! Hehe! My dad came up to me cracking up laughing and he had to hold on to me to stand up. At first I didn't know what he was laughing at, but he told that he found it very hysterical. Ah.....good times, good times. And for the record, after that "staring contest" I was in a very good mood. : )

Friday we arrived in Guangzhou and went to the hotel. They didn't have adjoining rooms in the hotel so we got a cool suite the 5 of us get to stay in. It is really nice. It even has a flat screen tv! Oh yeah! :D

Here are the pictures from May 6th:

No comments:

Post a Comment